Find out more about Oscar Schindler and see the traces of the movie„Schindler’s List” by S. Spilberg. Hear the stories about the former jewish ghetto and Oskar Schindler. This tour will provide a comprehensive insight into „Krakow during World War 2”
Reasons to book this tour:
- This tour includes a visit to Oscar Schindler’s Factory Museum
- Find out the stories about the former jewish ghetto and Oskar Schindler
- Visit the places where Steven Spielberg produced his movie “The Schindler’s List”
- Discover authentic place of Krakow Jewish Ghetto where Jews were forced to live between 1941-1943
- Hear the story why Krakow was NOT destroyed by the Nazis.
- Hear Klezmer – traditional jewish music in the streets of Jewish quarter
- Get lost in the narrow streets of the jewish district
- See the remains of original Ghetto wall which was built during 2 world war
Duration: 4 hours
Price: 130 EUR or equivalent in a different currency
Type of the tour: Walking, Private only
* My services as your private guide,
* Guest pick-up
* Local recommendations
* Entrance fees during the tour
Meeting Point: Your Hotel, Rail Station, Monument/Building or Address
2 World war was a tough time for people in Krakow. But especially for the Jewish people. Most of them were deported to the concentration and labor camps or killed in the area of Jewish ghetto. During World War Two Nazis built separate places for the Jews – ghetto. Ghetto was located in Podgorze. In Podgórze you can find Oskar Schindler’s Factory. The history of Schindler was filmed by Steven Spilberg. The movie was shot in Cracow.
This tour follows places in Krakow where Steven Spielberg produced his movie “The Schindler’s List” in year 1993. You will see the area of the former ghetto and most important spots related to the famous movie of Steven Spielberg including the museum in the Schindler’s Factory.
Plan of the tour
Your Hotel, Rail Station, Monument/Building or Address
Holocaust Memorial Monument
Find out more what holocaust did for the Jewish community in Krakow