Discover the city with the local guide. Delight in the charm of medieval architecture. Feel like a King/Queen walking the same Royal route during the coronation procession. Check out landmarks such as the Saint Mary’s Church, Townhall tower & the stunning Wawel Castle.
Reasons to book this tour:
- Walk through the same Royal route as polish King during the coronation procession
- Find out why dragon is a symbol of the city
- Admire the medieval city wall, main square & cloth hall
- Have a quick break in the middle for delicious local bagel
- Adore magnificent stained glass of the World creation by Wyspianski – art nouveau artist
- Visit Royal Cathedral at Wawel – coronation place of Polish kings
- Discover the oldest university in this part of Europe
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 120 EUR or equivalent in a different currency
Type of the tour: Walking, Private only
* My services as your private guide,
* Guest pick-up,
* Local recommendations
* delicious local bagel
* Entrance fees during the tour
Meeting Point: Your Hotel, Rail Station, Monument/Building or Address
I can’t wait to share local stories and personal anecdotes with you from arts to history background. I am happy to personalize the tour to make my Krakow, your Krakow 🙂
Royal route goes through highlights and the most beautiful places in the city. You will find out more about the history of Poland. You will hear some legends and anecdotes and you will find out about typical dishes of polish cuisine.
Royal Cathedral is one of the most important places for the people from Poland. Most of the Polsih kings were buried there. Let me show you this place and share some unexpected circumstances during the coronation.
Cracow was established in 1257. It became a royal city in 14th century. Most of the polish kings ruled from Wawel castle hill until the beginning of 17th century when the capital was moved to Warsaw. But until then, Cracow was the most important city in Poland. During World War Second sas not destroyed. Why? Ask during the tour.
Plan of the tour
Your Hotel, Rail Station, Monument/Building or Address